Friday, December 19, 2008

Posting Is Hard ( with no computer )

I have been trying to post as much as possible for the post a day month. But it is hard with my computer being down. Dave still doesn't have it fixed. He keeps saying, It's not talking to him yet. Whatever that means. Anyway, I posted three posts on the sixteenth, so maybe that makes up the 17th and 18th. I will be out of work all next week and the week after. So if you don't see another post for a while it will be because I didn't get my computer back today. Pray that I will. I can't see myself going without it for two weeks. Its worse than cell phones. Do you remember when we didn't have cell phones? I wonder sometimes, how did we get along? Ha Ha! Anyway, if anyone is leaving comments in my c-box, I can't read them right now. For some reason, my c-box is surf-controlled from corp and I can't see it. But I can see Ambre's and Becky's, go figure.
Well, I'm going to sign off and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hopefully I will be on tomorrow on my own computer. Bye!

No comments: