Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Patience and Control

Well, my computer has died. So I guess I will be posting when I can. I have missed Sat., Sun., and Monday's blog of thanks-giving. I will have to take my computer to get it fixed and this is not the best time of year to be doing that. So it will have to wait.
Got a lot done at home on Saturday. Sunday church was great. Chris came home sick from his Mom's. He caught a stomach virus and it threw his sugar out of whack. I couldn't get it to come down so I took him to the hospital yesterday morning. We were there for 7 hrs. He's doing fine now. For Saturday thanks, I am thankful that I was able to work in the house some. It was hard, thought I would die a couple of times. Having a bad time with asthma. New meds Doc gave had not kicked in yet.
Sunday, I was thankful that the Lord led me with wisdom to do a good job teaching the sunday school class. Monday, I was thankful for the doctors that got Chris thru his little trial. And today I am thankful that I feel better ( meds have kicked in). Also, please pray for Jamie. He is having his shoulder surgery today and he's really scared. I will I could be there but I could not get off.

No comments: