Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Life's Soundtrack

Thought this sounded fun! You should try it too!
Some of them are quite funny.....Thanks Becky!Here's how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

So here goes!
Opening Credits: Only Time by Enya
Waking Up: Thats What Friends Are For by Dionne Warwick
First Day of School: We've Only Just Begun by The Carpenters
Falling In Love: Rainy Days and Mondays by The Carpenters
Fight Song: Cold As Ice by Foreignor
Breaking Up: The First Cut if the Deepest by Sheryl Crowe
Prom: How Deep is Your Love by Beegees
Life: Baby Come Back by Hall & Oates
Mental Breakdown: Cyclone by Baby Bash
Driving: Dancing Queen by ABBA ( That's funny 'cause I have danced a car before)
Flashback: There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney
Wedding: I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder
Birth of A Child: He's the Reason For the Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift
Final Battle: Baby's Got Her Bluejeans On by George Strait
Death Scene:
Put Your Head on My Shoulder by The Platters
Funeral Song: Waiting For a Girl Like You by Foreignor
Final Credits: Unforgettable by Nat King Cole

and yes I do listen to these Golden Oldies. Jen

No comments: