Thursday, February 9, 2012

TIRED OF THE SAME OLD, SAME OLD

Have you ever gotten so tired of the way your decor looks. I hate my bedroom. It is kinda small and has a queen size bed. I am looking for a double with a think pillow top but so far, no go. Anyway, I found a picture of a headboard on Pinterest and fell in love. I am going to do it. I bought some paint ( I know I'm not supposed to T, but I just can't take it anymore. I have got to have some color. So, therefore, I bought a can of paint (Seafoam Green) and I picked up some materials for the headboard and pillows. Found some pillows at the Thrift store $1.50. I am going to re-cover them. I am posting the picture of my future project and a pic of my materials and paint color. Tell me what you think. As I go along I will post may progress. Wish me luck.




Can't make out the color too good in the future picture, but they are beautiful together. I really love the color scheme too. Can't wait to get started.

No comments: