Thursday, February 16, 2012

AN OLD WISH!!!

Since I was a young bride, I have always had a dream of owning my own home. A quaint little house on a city street with a picket fence in front and a wrap-around porch. Well, I'm almost 61 and I guess it's never going to happen to me. It would have been nice though. To be able to do the things to it, that would have made it mine.

I guess we begin to think more about things like this when we get older and feel like time is running out on us. Life goes by so fast. Everything is all in a rush, all the time. One day leads to another, mostly just the same. Until one day you realize that "hey, where has all of it gone?" It's not going to come back either. So you just take one day at a time and share it with those you love and do the best you can to live your life the way God intended...for after all...He is the great provider and he only provides what he knows you can handle........just saying!!!

No comments: