Sunday, March 1, 2009

AWARDS AND PRISES

If you remember recently (actually back in November), I told you
that I had been working at my present job for 10 years. Well, the
company finally got around to sending my 10 year award certificate
and gift pack. I got a certificate of appreciation and a crystal
paperweight that has my name and 10 year anniversary on it. Nice.
But I also got a packet that I could pick a nice gift from. It took
me a couple of weeks to make up my mind. Lots of nice stuff in
there. I finally chose a digital photo album/MP3 player. It is
really cool. I have downloaded some photos and about 30 songs on
the internal memory, but this thing also has an SD card slot. I
had Chris download all the music I had on my other player (gave
it to Jamie) onto my computer. I then downloaded all almost 100
of those onto an extra SD card and inserted it into the player.
Now I can listen to any kind of music.


Most of the music I have on the internal drive is Christian Music.
Haley comes up almost every evening after I get home from work.
She loves my new player and most of the time she wants to listen
to Jesus music ( as she calls it). But every once in a while she wants
to listen to the other music. She gets really quiet when she's using
the player. So the other night I looked in the livingroom and here
she is walking around and around, bumping her butt from one side
to the other. It was real comical to watch. Hopefully I can get her
on film with my camera and post it.

No comments: