Sunday, August 14, 2011

TO MY RUTHERFORD CO FB FRIENDS


Hello everyone!! I really could use some help. My daughter-in-law, Tina Hodge, found some locally made goat milk soap made by a man and sold at the Flea Market on 221 in Danieltown. She gave me some of the soap to see if I liked it and WOW, did I ever. It is the most wonderful soap I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and so soft. I use it on my face too. The folks around here keep asking me what am I using on my face.

Here's the problem. The man no longer sells at the Flea Market and someone told Tina, he was letting a person sell it in their shop but didn't know where. She has tried to no avail to find out who.

The soap comes in a variety of very light scents and doesn't bother my asthma. I am including a picture of Cherry Almond. There is also Bayberry, Honeydew Melon, an Apple scent, many many more. I am down to only two bars left and I really need to find some more.

If you know of someone who sells this soap please contact me by leaving a comment on this post or leaving a message on FB. Thanks a lot.

No comments: