Friday, March 5, 2010

FOR SALE

Hi everyone! I am posting some pics of some crocheted blankets I have made. They are for sale. So if you know someone who needs a gift for a new baby or would just like to have one just in case, let me know. My email is " gabsnana@bellsouth.net.

This first one is called "Mommie and Me". It's actually a knifty knitted blanket. It's done in panels that are mattress stitched together. It's 26" X 36" and is oh so soft. It sells for $45.
This one is called " Peaches and Cream". It's crocheted in a chevron pattern. It measures 36" X 42". The perfect size for a crib. It sells for $45.00 also.
This beauty is a " County Fair" pattern done is soft peach and off white. It's very soft and measures 34" X 50". This pattern is especially dear to me as it was designed by my Mom. It sells for $50.00. If you like any of these, please do not hesitate to let me know. If you have special colors or patterns in mind, I will do those too. I can also make coordinating quilts and changing pads too. Some of those are in some of my earlier posts. Take a look below!!!


No comments: