Saturday, November 1, 2008

An Internet Meme!!

Never heard of an internet meme? Me niether! Until the other day when my niece, Becky, did a meme on her website. Apparently you are supposed to pick at least three other people to do a meme when you do yours.

The term Internet meme is a neologism used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet. So here goes!!.

1. Unlike when I was a younger person, I now have a tendency to let people run over me to avoid confrontation. Or it just may seem I have this insane desire to be nice to people.
2. I love my children and grandchildren beyond measure and they know it and use it against me. ( Also, they think I don't realize this )
3. I love science fiction, action, and some types of horror movies and I despise love stories and comedies. Although one of my all time favorites is " Somewhere in Time" ( I think it may be 'cause it has a little science fiction thrown in.)
4. I miss my Lily tremendously. I think about her everyday and cry about her in private.
5. I have a twisted foot that cost $8000.00 + to correct and it didn't work.
6. I wish I had finished college.

Now I must name three people who I think should be a meme. So here goes! Melissa, Theresa, and Katy. Let's have 6 random tidbits of info about yourselves. Go for it girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here goes!

1. I have never watched an episode of the Simpsons

2. I've only worn a formal dress once in my entire life (and felt like a clown the entire time).

3. I was shy in my tweens and early teens.

4. I named Samantha after two country songs, I heard them both the same day. "Calling Baton Rouge" and "Under the Kudzoo". (remember that mom?)

5. The "3403" found in my email address(es) is the last four digits of my phone number growing up.

6. I am learning to embrace my love of the color red, everywhere from clothes to my bright red sofa. Now if only I could find the right shade lipstick that doesn't clash with my hair...

Love ya! I'm still not going to create a blogspot :-P

5.