Friday, August 29, 2008

Little Visitors

Beth came over tonight to walk, so the girls stayed out here at the house with me and Poppy and their Daddy. Annabelle and I went down to Ambre's house for a little while to visit the boy's. We ordered pizza in and while Beth went home to get a bath, the girls stayed here and ate pizza with us. Afterwards, they both fell asleep on my bed.



If you look real close you can see Annabelle's kool-aid lip. Anyway, school started here last Monday. I can't believe the things that the schools do here. Parents are already stressed out with buying clothes and school supplies and two days into school, they send home packets for purchasing class rings ( $50 deposit required ). You think they'd at least wait a couple of weeks.


The one Chris wants costs $600.00. Oh my Lord! I don't know if I will survive high school again. Pray for me! I'm already stressing. But on a another note: I want to say how proud I am of Ambre. She has been working hard to get all of her pre-requisites done, so she can join the nursing program in January. She crossed another hurtle today when she passed her written exam and skills exam to update her nurses aide certification. She takes the PSB test on Wednesday then has the interview. If she does well on these she will be in the program. Please keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Thanks Mom...I wouldn't have gotten this far with out your encouragement and your faith in me to succeed. Love you bunches!
So, are you taking me on a cruise for graduation? :);)

Carolina Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.